It is almost the end of February and we think it is a good time for you to consider if you have the support in place to help you get the results you claim you are looking for in your life.
This week we talk about coaching and mentoring. We discuss how they differ and how they help us. We have both worked and work with coaches and have mentors in our life. We also coach and mentor others. We have learned that those relationships have been key in our lives and we know we wouldn't be where we are without them.
Answer the following questions:
- Do you find it easier to invest in other people before yourself?
- Do you feel guilty asking for support in your work or personal life?
- Does the voice in your head (we all have one) tell you that you should be satisfied with what you have and not get 'too big for your britches?'
- Do you feel like you set goals and then sabotage your chance of meeting those goals?
- Do you wish you were doing something different with your life?
- Do you lack discipline in reaching your goals?
- Are you feeling stuck in your life?
- Are you in a transition and not sure what is next for you?
- Did you set goals for 2017 and you haven't made any progress at all so far?
- Are you ready to learn and take action in your life to start feeling aligned with your true self?
If you answer yes to any of these questions you might be ready for coaching. If you answer yes to more than three questions you would benefit from coaching.
As women, we often put the needs of other people first, we have internalized messages about being too assertive or goal focused. We get it. We have been there ourselves. Listen to this episode and let us know if we can support you in any way. Enlist a coach or a mentor to help you get clear and start taking action on leading your best life. If you still have questions about coaching let us know. We would be happy to host a webinar to answer your questions. In fact, coming in September, we will be offering webinars to our Life Reframers on topics that we will be announcing later in the summer. We look forward to moving forward together.
Our mission is to help you lead your best life.